Lovely summer salad with lots of fresh garden veggies. The Balsamic Vinaigrette is wonderful. This recipe is gluten free.
- 2 zucchini (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 orange bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper (chopped)
- 16-oz. can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained (chick peas)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup shaved Romano (Parmesan or Asiago cheese)
- Place zucchini on a cookie sheet and roast at 375° for about 20-25 minutes. Remove and cool. Place other vegetables in a large serving...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen