Roasted Zucchini and Tomato Crostini is the most versatile dish of the summer. Appetizer, lunch, dinner...you'll absolutely love this!
- 6 slices crusty bread, about 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small zucchini squash, sliced into half-rounds, about 1 cup
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- zest of one lemon
- 2 ounces goat cheese, at room temp
- 2 ounces hummus
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- Preheat your toaster oven to 400°F. Place bread slices on a cookie sheet and drizzle with 2 teaspoon of the olive oil. Bake 5 to 8...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic