These super versatile Roasted Veggie Quinoa Bowls are good hot, cold, eaten right away, or served as leftovers the next day.
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 cup chickpeas rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1 medium sweet potato chopped
- 1/4 medium sweet onion chopped
- 1 1/2 medium carrots chopped
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts quartered
- 1 cup quinoa cooked as directed
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Add chickpeas and 1 Tbsp olive oil to a medium sized bowl. Combine until evenly coated. Place chickpeas on...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.