Roasted Vegetable Quinoa Salad gets even better as it sits. A side dish you'll return to again and again!
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 small eggplant, 3/4 inch diced
- 1 red pepper, 1 inch diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, 1 inch diced
- 1 red onion, 1 inch diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 15-20 fresh basil leaves, cut julienne
- 8 ounces fat free crumbled feta
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Rinse and drain the quinoa thoroughly. In a medium pot, combine the quinoa with 4 cups water and bring to...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic