Roasted Tomato Soup Mugs makes for a comforting dinner or lunch on a cold day. All in one mug!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 28 ounce can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sherry cooking wine
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup heavy cream, to taste
- In a 2-quart saucepan with a lid, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the diced onion, and cook until translucent, about 4-5...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic