Roasted Tomato Mozzarella Panini have the classic Italian flavors you love. Pesto, cheese, and tomatoes make this sandwich fabulous!
- 2 small fresh tomatoes, cut in 3/8-inch slices
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- <a href="/recipes/easy-focaccia-bread-recipe/">easy focaccia bread</a>
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- handful spinach leaves
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- For the Tomatoes: Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Arrange the tomatoes on the tray. Drizzle with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic