Roasted Spring Vegetables with Butternut Squash Noodles celebrates Spring with its beautiful array of vegetables. A fantastic gluten...
- 5 cups spiralized butternut squash noodles, approximately 1 large butternut squash neck
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 2 teaspoons, divided
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small head romanesco, cut into florets, approximately 4 cups
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 20 medium spear asparagus, bottom trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-2 inch lengths
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, diced
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate the oven racks to allow two baking sheets to cook at the same time. Line 2 large baking sheets with...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic