Fabulous hummus recipe including homemade roasted red peppers, chick peas, garlic, tahini, lemon and seasonings. Gluten free and vegan.
- 3 red peppers (cored)
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste)
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil plus more for serving (if desired)
- 15-oz. can garbanzo beans (drained)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 tbsp. reserved garbanzo bean liquid (chick pea)
- Turn oven on broil. Wash peppers. Cut a round circle out of the top and remove seed pod. Slice peppers in half vertically and remove any...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen