Crisp roasted potatoes are a fabulous side dish to any meal. Adding cheese and chives just makes them more awesome.
- 2 1/2 pounds yukon gold potatoes, or red potatoes, cut into 1 1/2" cubes - unpeeled
- 6 ounces bacon
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F Line a baking sheet with sides with foil. Set aside. Placed cubed potatoes in large pot. Fill pot with water...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic