You’ll love this Roasted Pork Loin with Rosemary and Garlic! A simple but fabulous entrée that’s low-carb and company worthy!
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary, or use 2-3 tablespoons fresh
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 pounds pork loin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, peeled
- Heat your oven to 350°F. Peel your garlic and finely chop it together with your rosemary. Set the mixture aside in a tiny bowl. When...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic