Makhana, also called lotus seeds or fox nuts, is grown in the stagnant water of wetlands, tanks, ponds lakes and ditches. Popular as an ingredient for fasting food, it has immense health benefits too. It is a great snack and at any day roasted makhana will beat popcorn as substitute. Roasted foxnuts are puffy, crunchy and…
- 150 Grams Foxnut / Lotus seeds / Makhanas
- 2 Tablespoon Ghee / Clarified Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Rock Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Take a Pan/Kadhai and heat it on medium flame. Add Makhana to it and dry roast them for 8-9 minutes with continuous stirring. Makhana...
- Get the full instructions at Your Food Fantasy