This scrumptious salad is chocked full of healthy veggies like avocados, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper rings, celery, matchsticks carrots and lettuce. Grilled chicken and roasted corn provide exciting flavor and texture. It's the perfect main dish salad when you want a healthy, clean-eating, gluten free recipe.
- 2 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob
- 1 tsp. chili powder ((more if you want it really spicy))
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. paprika ((more if you want it really spicy))
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cumin ((more if you want it really spicy))
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 bags romaine, spring mix, spinach or butter bliss lettuce ((or any combination of lettuce))
- 2 cups seasoned, grilled chicken (cubed)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cucumber (unpeeled, quartered, sliced)
- 1 cup matchsticks carrots
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 1 cup miniature bell peppers (sliced in rings)
- 1-2 avocados (sliced, peeled and pitted (depending on size))
- Remove corn from stalk. Place corn in a skillet over medium heat (without oil). Add chili powder, paprika, cumin and salt and pepper to...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen