This easy to make roasted corn and tomato salad is bursting with fresh, bright flavors. This chilled salad is perfect for serving as a side dish during the summer with any BBQ or potluck.
- 4 ears corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice from half a lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Remove the husks and silk from the 4 ears of corn. Apply a thin coat of extra virgin olive oil or butter and place on a heated skillet....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic