This fabulous side dish is the perfect accompaniment to almost any main dish entree. Great for the holidays too, when you want lighter fare. Healthy, low calorie, clean eating, gluten free & vegan.
- 1 large head cauliflower (broken into small florets (discard stalk) )
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Wash cauliflower. Break off florets from stalk. Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. Dab olive oil evenly on cauliflower florets,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen