Roasted Carrot Ginger Soup couldn't be more flavorful. With bright ginger, earthy carrots, and the zing of red chilies, you'll be making it once a week.
- 1 pound carrot, peeled and cut into 3-inch segments
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Heat the oven to 425°F. Spread the carrots on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the chili powder. Roast for 30 minutes or until soft and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic