This delectable side dish is perfect for the holidays especially if you want to include some lower calorie fare! This casserole is wonderful to serve alongside any entree. Gluten free.
- 1 large butternut squash – about 3 lbs. (peeled and cut into small cubes)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Olivari Mediterranean olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup 6-cheese Italian cheese blend (Fontina, Asiago, Provolone, Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano)
- Spray a 9x13” glass baking dish with olive oil cooking spray. Spread diced butternut squash over surface. Sprinkle generously with salt...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen