Roasted Brussels Sprouts Quinoa Salad is a vegetarian side with a delightful dressing. It also makes a great lunch!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper, freshly ground
- For the Quinoa: Place quinoa into a fine mesh strainer and rinse under cold running water for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain for a few minutes....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic