Roasted Broccoli with Buttery Bread Crumbs will be the most flavorful side you've had in a long time. Who knew broccoli could taste...
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1 .9 ounce package hollandaise sauce mix
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Cut the broccoli into florets and place on a baking sheet. Toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic