This roasted broccoli recipe is combined with cauliflower to create a simple, healthy side dish.
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425. In a large bowl, combine the broccoli and cauliflower florets. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic