This festive colorful Roasted Beet and Carrot Quinoa Salad is perfect for fall and winter. Quinoa, roasted beets and carrots, spinach and goat cheese are topped with a delicious cranberry dressing.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 2 medium beets, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup carrot
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounces baby spinach, chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- sunflower seeds, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt and honey. Add the dried cranberries and set aside the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments