Roast vegetable soup comes together quickly with whatever you have in the fridge. Just don't skip the roasting!
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into coins
- 1 zucchini squash, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 28 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable broth, or chicken broth
- Heat your oven to 500°F. Toss the potatoes, fennel, carrots, and zucchini in 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread the vegetables in a single...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic