Soft ricotta cookies made with country crock original spread and topped off with a lemon icing.
- 4 cup flour
- 1 cup Country Crock Original
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp orange extract
- 2 cups confectionary sugar
- 3-4 Tablespoons Water gradually add more water if needed
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon orange or vanilla extract
- Optional: 1-2 tsp. corn syrup for a shiny icing
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl beat the sugar and Country Crock until mixed together. Add eggs and orange extract and...
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini