Rice Parmesan Cheese Broccoli Tomatoes Goes together quick and you can do it with lots of different changes to the additions to the rice.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets cut up to bite size
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut up to bite size
- 1/3 stick butter cut up into pads
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- If you have some leftover rice in the fridge or if you always make more than you need so you will have some hanging out in the freezer or...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks