Discover how to make rice pudding in your instant pot electric pressure cooker. This caramelized pineapple rice pudding recipe is amazing.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 ripe pineapple (diced. roughly 2 cups)
- 1 can coconut milk (or 2 cups of milk and 1 cup of half and half)
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg (or ground cardamon)
- Set pot to sauté. Add the butter to melt, then add brown sugar. Add pineapple pieces and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Hit off and remove the...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags