These delicious treats have all the goodness of Rice Krispie Treats but with a luscious candy melts icing on top. They are wonderfully rich and terrific for birthday or tailgating parties, potlucks or even backyard barbecues. Every fantastic bite will have you drooling and coming back for more! Gluten free.
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 to 2 bags pink candy melts
- 1 bag white candy melts
- canola oil (as needed to make mixture smooth and spreadable)
- sprinkles (if desired)
- Melt butter in large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add marshmallows. Stir continually until the marshmallows are completely melted. Turn...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen