Reuben Soup brings all the flavors of your favorite sandwich into a soup. Perfect for your leftover corned beef.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 pound corned beef, thick sliced and chopped
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Melt the butter in a 5 quart pot set over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the corned beef and cook...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic