This amazing salsa recipe is so quick and easy, you can whip it up in 10 minutes or less! Healthy, low calorie, gluten free and vegan.
- 1 28-oz. can whole tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 10-oz. cans diced tomatoes and green chilies (undrained)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper (seeded)
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves (packed)
- juice from half of a lime
- Place all the ingredients in a large blender and pulse about 10-15 times, or until you achieve the desired consistency. Serve with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen