Rich and decadent brownies have Reese's Peanut Butter Cups baked into the middle for a delicious chocolatey surprise!
- 12 tbsp. cocoa ((3/4 cup))
- 2 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (Bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 24 Reese’s milk chocolate peanut butter cups
- Melt butter; cool. Add eggs, sugar, cocoa, flour and nuts. Whisk to combine. Spread half of the mixture into a 9x13” glass baking dish...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen