These peanut butter cookie recipe is anchored by Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It doesn't get any tastier!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 40 cups miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, salt and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments