These lovely chocolate cookies are filled with [url href="http://www.thehersheycompany.com/brands/baking-pieces/reeses-peanut-butter-chips.aspx" target="_blank" title="reese's peanut butter chips"]peanut butter chips[/url] making one spectacular cookie. This is great to serve for any occasion, including birthdays, holidays, tailgating parties or other family events.
- 1 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 tsp. McCormick pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Nestle's Tollhouse cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens cookies and cakes)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 12-oz. pkg. Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir in UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour and either peanut butter chips or...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen