This amazing blondie/bar-type recipe includes loads of [url href="http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/" target="_blank" title="reese cups"]Reese Cups[/url] in the batter making it sinfully rich, decadent and one of the most spectacular brownies you'll ever eat. Yum!
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (quartered)
- 5 Reese’s Fast Break chocolate peanut butter nougats (chopped for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Mix well. Stir in flour and [url...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen