This delicious patriotic cake is filled with coconut and vanilla pudding mix. The icing is made with coconut, cool whip and cheesecake pudding mix. This elegant dessert is great for summer holidays.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 2/3 cups Baker’s Angel Flake coconut , divided (7-oz. bag)
- 2 1/3 cups heavy whipping cream or half-and-half (divided use)
- 1 pkg. Jell-O white chocolate or vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling (4-serving size)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- tub Cool Whip whipped topping (thawed)
- Strawberries (sliced)
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package except substitute 1 1/3 cups cream for the water; stir in 1 cup of the coconut. Pour into...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen