Red Velvet Waffles will bring joy to your loved one on Valentines Day. And you can't beat that it's gluten free!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, or gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum, omit if using regular all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 ounce red food coloring
- powdered sugar, for topping
- Prep and pre-heat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions. Combine milk and vinegar, set aside and let sit for 5 minutes. In a...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments