Red Velvet Oreo Cheesecakes make a sweet, festive treat for Valentine's Day. They're easy to make, and easier to eat!
- 12 red velvet oreos
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red food coloring
- whipped cream, and sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 standard muffin cups with paper liners and place one Red Velvet Oreo cookie into the bottom of each muffin...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic