This delectable cake recipe calls for a Red Velvet cake batter and a cheesecake layer over top of pecans, coconut and chocolate chips. While baking the cake undergoes a seismic shift which explains its name. Fabulous for Christmas and Valentine's Day or other holiday baking.
- 1 Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 12-oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- cream cheese
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 9x13” baking dish. Spread pecans, coconut and then chocolate chips in the bottom of the prepared...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen