Spectacular cheesecake brownie with Red Velvet Cake Mix, coconut, chocolate chunks and walnuts in the batter. A real treat for holiday baking.
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup chopped nuts ((either walnuts or pecans work fine))
- 12 oz. bag chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- Mix cream cheese and butter with electric mixer. Add sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla. Stir in coconut. Set aside. Mix red velvet cake mix,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen