Spectacular brownie starting with a Red Velvet cake mix and cherry-flavored M&Ms. Then these brownies are iced with a luscious chocolate glaze. Great for holiday baking.
- 1 Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- bag M&M’s cherry/chocolate flavor (divided use)
- 2 heaping tbsp. cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-4 tbsp. water (as needed to make of correct spreading consistency)
- Pour cake mix into mixing bowl. Mash down lumps with potato masher. (Otherwise you will not be able to get all the lumps out when mixing...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen