Red Rooibos Tea Sangria makes a crisp and refreshing way to start your summer party. Everyone will love this unique take on sangria!
- 2 cups brewed red rooibos tea
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup pimm's no.1 liqueur
- 1 750 ml bottle unoaked chardonnay
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat dissolve the sugar with the red rooibos tea. Let cool to room temperature. Pour the cooled tea in a...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic