Red Lobster made Cheddar Bay Biscuits famous, but that's not the only place to get them. With our copycat recipe, you can have them at home, any time you fancy!
- 2 cups homemade bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely minced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In a bowl, combine baking mix, buttermilk, and cheese with a spoon just until combined, then beat vigorously for...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments