Slow cooked Thai red beef curry and rice, wrapped in pastry. What is not to love about this recipe.
- 700 g beef cut in to cubes
- 1 tbs red curry paste (more if you like it hot, less if you don't)
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 3 tbs plan flour
- 1 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 1 lt cooled boiled water
- 250 g cooked long grain rice
- 2 ready roll puff pastry
- 2 ready roll shortcrust pastry
- First tossed the beef in plain flour and brown in hot oil. Once brown remove and leave to one side. In the same pan brown the onion then...
- Get the full instructions at Fish come from the sky