These delicious cookies are reminiscent of Christmas cookies in years gone by. These lovely sugar cookies have raspberry jam in the centers.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- couple of pinches of salt
- 2 to 2/14 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam (more or less as needed)
- Soften butter. Add sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt and mix with an electric mixer until well mixed. Stir in flour with a wooden spoon until...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen