These heavenly bars have a delicious shortbread crust, topped with a raspberry preserve layer & a coconut (macaroon-type) layer. They're perfect for holiday parties and baking.
- 1 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods) 12-oz. raspberry preserves)
- 1 tbsp. milk ((I used half-and-half) )
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 large egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter ((cold))
- 12 oz. raspberry preserves
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 cups coconut
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x13” baking pan or dish with cooking spray. To make crust: mix flour, baking powder in a medium mixing bowl....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen