Raspberry Mojito is sugar free and utterly delicious. How can you resist this?
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 ounces white rum, 4 shot glasses full
- 2 ounces water
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, plus more for rimming
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 2-3 tablespoons truvia, to taste, plus more for rimming
- Place the blueberries in a medium bowl and lightly mash them with a muddler. Leave some a bit chunky for texture. Set aside. Combine all...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic