These festive muffins are great for a holiday breakfast. Raspberries, lemon peel and lemon yogurt along with a streusel topping make for one scrumptious muffin.
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 8 oz. container Chobani lemon Greek yogurt (or 1 ½ of the 5.3-oz. containers blended yogurt)
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 6 oz. container fresh Driscoll raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ¼ cup UNBLEACHED flour
- 2 tbsp. cold unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Stir well; set aside. Whisk...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen