This amazing 5-ingredient recipe is one of the easiest, yet most heavenly desserts you'll ever eat! The dump cake includes raspberry pie filling, coconut and almonds for spectacular flavor. It's terrific for holiday baking, potlucks and company.
- 3 21-oz. cans red raspberry pie filling
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 box butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (melted (1 cup))
- Spread pie filling into the bottom of a 9x13” glass baking dish. Sprinkle coconut over top. Sprinkle almonds over top of the coconut....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen