Raspberry Butter Cookies are sweet and simple, and perfect for gifting. Light, crisp butter cookies with a dollop of raspberry jam are great with a cup of tea.
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, blend butter and sugar together until...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments