Looking for an easy and delicious breakfast to get you going in the morning? This Raspberry Apple Baked Oatmeal is loaded with fruit and honey, and it's delicious hot or cold.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples, (finely diced)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray. Whisk together the milk, honey, yogurt, egg, and vanilla....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic