South Indian style clear soup spice mix
- 100 grams split pigeon pea (0.5 cup)
- 40 grams turmeric
- 250 grams coriander seeds (3 cups)
- 50 grams cumin seeds (less than 1/3 cup)
- 50 grams Black pepper (less than cup 1/3 )
- 40 grams dry red chillies
- 1 cup curryleaves (loosely packed)
- Set a plate ready with turmeric placed in it. Set a cast iron wok / kadai, on a low heat. Dry roast the Split pigeon pea till golden...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.