Maybe this is the “house salad dressing” at so many restaurants because it is so easy to make from scratch. When I’m eating my homegrown salad in the middle of summer, it just feels right to top it with homemade dressing.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk or yogurt
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 heads parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- black pepper (to taste)
- To avoid washing additional dishes, I use a wide-mouthed, pint canning jar to measure and mix up the ingredients. First fill the jar to...
- Get the full instructions at The Thrifty Homesteader