Ranch Pulled Chicken Sandwich is made with the most addictive BBQ sauce you'll ever taste. A total hit!
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces ginger ale
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 4-6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- brioche buns
- To Make the Chicken: In a crock-pot, combine chicken breast, seasoning, garlic and ginger ale. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments